Monday, May 01, 2017

Beautiful trash containers

[First, a note about scheduling. I'm going to have trouble keeping up with the three-murals-a-week schedule of this blog. David Aber is doing what he can. So, for now, I'll drop back to two blog entries per week. Thanks to all of our hundreds of new viewers for following along!]

If you've been following this blog for a while, you've seen Coming soon: (not) trash murals and Trash container murals revealed. Back then, I said that I hoped to put photos of all five dumpsters online ASAP. More than a year later, here are… two.

Let's jump back to September 28, 2016. That's when I drove by this container in front of Creative Beginning Preschool, 2690 North 1st Avenue. I'll start with a view of the parking lot, then get closer (cropped from the first photo) and closer:


Next, let's jump back even farther to the east side of Scott Avenue, at the corner of the parking lot south of Wig-o-Rama, on on April 26, 2016. A tour around the container and the corner with credits:

No comments: