Monday, July 12, 2010

J.P. again

Joe Pagac, that is. Actually, I'm in Tucson for a couple of weeks, too. So I'll post photos I took this morning instead of (as I've been doing) photos I took earlier this year.

As you may have seen in earlier posts, this muralist paints new work on the side of the Rialto Theatre. (You can find them by typing Joe Pagac into the search box in the right column.) He also paints murals on the east wall of the Bookmans location on Grant near Campbell.

Now Joe is signing his murals “Joe Pagac .com” and there are photos of his murals on his website. Since I can hardly keep up with all of his new work, from now on you might just want to check his website for the latest. Here's one more batch of photos, though… first, close-ups at the Rialto (the shadows are from early-morning light):

and at Bookmans (remember, you can click on any image for a larger view; use your browser's "back" button to come back):

No comments: