Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Who you gonna call when your vehicle has dents?

If you've seen or heard Ghostbusters (“Who you gonna call?”), you'll recognize the sign for…
…Dent Busters. (The 2002 is their address on North Stone Avenue.)
I'll bet the muralists had fun painting these murals! On June 4, 2019, we posted the mural on their north wall by Clint Tzu of OldPuebloSigns.com, painted in 2018. Here it is again, photographed on December 11, 2021:
The fence at the back of their parking lot is even more fun. Monty SES Esposito (Instagram @theseswon38 and Facebook Monty Ses Esposito) painted it. Here are photos from left (the north end) to right (the south):

I've brightened the right side (in shadow) of the last photo. As always, you can click on a photo for a larger view.

Although “I ain't afraid of no ghost,” I didn't stay any longer than I needed to on December 11, 2021.

No comments: