Friday, September 27, 2024

I Am You 360

I Am You 360 is a nonprofit working to create a tiny home community for vulnerable youth. When I visited on July 10, 2024, homes were being built in the (formerly) vacant lot just north of the building. You can see a bit of one at the left edge of the first photo. The headquarters, with the mural, is at the right:

ThisIsTucson.com has a long article with history and details: Help this Tucson nonprofit change lives one tiny home at a time. Desiree Cook, the Founder and CEO of I Am You 360, will be the featured speaker for breakfast on Saturday, Oct 5 at 9am at Catalina United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall… their web page https://www.catalinamethodist.org/news/catalina-breakfast-forum-oct-5-9am/ has info and RSVP. (I'm not a church member. I spotted that online.)

No comments: