Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Los Amigos Childcare and Activity Center

On August 25 of last year, I photographed these murals wrapping around Los Amigos Childcare & Activity Center, 1300 W. St Marys at Melrose. I started from the southwest corner to the northeast corner of the mural-covered building. Some of the shots are overall; others are close-ups.

The work is signed By Alexander Reyes.

(P.S. The larger versions you get when you click on a photo used to be 1024 pixels wide (or high). I've found that Blogger doesn't charge extra for sizes of 800 pixels or smaller. So, from now on, most of the big photos will be a bit smaller. But I'm always glad to send full-resolution photos of mine to anyone who needs them. All of my mural photos are public-domain... though other photographers may keep copyright; we'll need to ask their permission.)

No comments: