Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Living Mural still alive in June

There are two "living" murals on opposite sides of 4th Avenue. One, at 331 East 7th, looked like this on August 10, 2021: "Living" TUCSON AZ mural. I haven't gone back in the past year, but I'll aim to. The other is at 442 East 7th. Photos of it on May 3, 2021 are here: The "living" mural. I make a quick stop there on June 20, 2022:
I only had a few minutes, so I grabbed quick photos of sections instead of each little mural. From left (the north end) to right (the south):


(As always, you can click on an image for a slideshow of larger views.)

Across this little parking lot is another mural wall on the side of 426 East 7th. Here are photos from left (south) to right (north). Two of the photos were from the left and right of the vehicle parked along the wall:

No comments: