Friday, May 26, 2023

Hidden at Tucson Self Storage (Start of BG Boyd series)

BG Boyd Photography is building a searchable database of Tucson murals at TucsonAZMurals.com. I realized that there's no reason for me to take photos of a mural if he already has some. He agreed that I could share his photos to this blog when I don't have a photo of my own. That'll usualy happen on Fridays. In this series of posts, I'll add clickable links below the photos so you can find the original in his mural database at https://tucsonazmurals.com/murals/. Thanks as always, BG, for helping people find Tucson art!

Today's murals are on the end of storage buildings at Tucson Self Storage on Golf Links Road. Unless you rent a unit there, though, you can't get close to the murals… you can only see some from the fence outside. But BG did it! He also caught an aerial view from his drone:

thank_you_for_your_service
(2nd photo on that database page)


thank_you_for_your_service
(1st photo on that database page)








Click on any photo for a slideshow of larger views. Click on the link underneath a photo to open it in BG Boyd's mural database.

No comments: